Followers

Saturday 23 February 2008

My Latest Stitching Project

I always love it when I get a package in the post and this was no different. My order from Lois at Elegant Stitch has arrived. I have joined the Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers club and this was my first chart. The chart is entitled 'Where My Heart Blooms'. I have joined the club with the pattern,fabric and threads option. Not, of course, that I need any more threads but I love the idea of the complete kit. I know - I'm lazy but there we are.



The charts will come every 2 months and at the end there will be a mystery sampler made up of elements from all 6 previous charts.

I have also completed yet another Victorian Shoulderette. This time I have made a matching hat to complement it. Needless to say the hat is not for me but for my son's wonderful partner who, I think, deserves much more. Now that I shall be finishing work I am hoping that I shall be able to help with the children so that she can have a little time to herself.

I am in countdown mode now for finishing work. Two weeks and two days to go. Now it cannot come fast enough.

I'm off now to put the first stitches in my 'Where My Heart Blooms'

No comments: