Followers

Saturday 2 February 2008

Finshed Items at Last

As I promised I managed to upload some finishes to show you. This is the finished Victorian Shoulderette. I am so pleased with the way this has turned out and I really love the Dream in Color Smoochey yarn that I used. It knits so beautifully. I intend starting another but this time in Posh Yarn 'Lucia'. I also thought that I might try adding beads to the bottom of the next shoulderette



The next finish is 'Ghosties and Ghoulies' by Brightneedle. This was a class that I took in 2006. That shows how slowly I finished that one. Actually I had completed the stitching but put it aside to finish. This piece is just so sweet.





And then finally...... my Merry Cox piece from Williamsburg 2006. I held of this conmpleteing this because whilst taking the class my Son and Daughter-in-Law told us they were expecting another birthday. I waited until Luke was born and then added his initials.



I'm now well on the way to completing Merry Cox's piece which I took at Williamsburg last Christmas. Merry isn't teaching Christmas 2008 and I'm not going either. I didn't think that I could manage Williamsburg and Ackworth again in one year as I did in 2006.

No comments: